Monday, January 25, 2010

7 things that i hate and love you!! hahaha

7 things lyric
, sha, sha , sha I probably shouldn’t say this But at times I get so scared When I think about the previous Relationship we shared It was awesome, but we lost it It’s not possible for me, not to care And now we’re standing in the rain But nothing’s ever gonna change until you hear, my dear The 7 things I hate about you The 7 things I hate about you, oh you You’re vain, your games, you’re insecureYou love me, you like her You make me laugh, you make me cryI don’t know which side to buy Your friends, they’re jerksWhen you act like them, just know it hurtsI wanna be with the one I know And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do You make me love you It’s awkward and it’s silentAs I wait for you to sayWhat I need to hear nowYour sincere apology When you mean it, I’ll believe itIf you text it, I’ll delete itLet’s be clearOh I’m not coming backYou’re taking 7 steps hereThe 7 things I hate about youYou’re vain, your games, you’re insecureYou love me, you like herYou make me laugh, you make e cryI don’t know which side to buy Your friends, they’re jerksWhen you act like them, just know it hurtsI wanna be with the one I knowAnd the 7th thing I hate the most that you doYou make me love you And compared to all the great thingsThat would take too long to writeI probably should mentionThe 7 that I likeThe 7 things liked about youYour hair, your eyes, your old Levi’sWhen you kiss I’m hypnotized You make me laugh, you make me cryBut I guess that’s both I’ll have to buy Your hands in mineWhen we’re intertwined, everything’s alrightI wanna be with the one I knowAnd the 7th thing I like most that you doYou make me love youYou doohooooooooooooooooooooooooooola la laooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment